Internet for All
Sign up today and get Fioptics 100 Mbps Fiber Internet plus a Wireless Gateway at no cost to you for as long as you’re enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program. See the full terms and conditions for full details.
About the Affordable Connectivity Program
Apply to qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program at ACPBenefit.org
Submit Your Enrollment
If you qualify, fill out the Hawaiian Telcom ACP Customer Opt-In Form here.
Apply Your Savings
Call our Customer Service center to place your order and get your ACP discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the ways your household can qualify for the ACP:
Household Income Guidelines
You can qualify for ACP assistance if your income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines (see table below). The guideline is based on your household size and state.
You may be required to show proof of income, such as a tax return or three consecutive pay stubs, when you apply for the ACP at ACPBenefit.org.
If You Participate in Certain Government Assistance Programs
Federal Assistance Programs
Your household is eligible for the ACP if you (or someone in your household) participate in one of these programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veteran's Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligible Provision schools in the 2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-22 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
You may need to show a card, letter or official document as proof that you participate in one of these programs when you apply for the ACP.
If You Already Receive a Lifeline Benefit
Lifeline is a FCC program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you currently receive a Lifeline benefit, you automatically qualify for the ACP, and you can receive both benefits at the same time.
*$30 for 100 Mbps & wireless gateway price requires ACP participation with Hawaiian Telcom services. The $0.00 price point includes an ACP $30 discount. The price point will be provided as long as ACP participation is maintained. Please go to acpbenefit.org to determine eligibility. Hawaiian Telcom does not determine eligibility for this program. To help speed up your enrollment, be sure to save your Application ID from the National Verifier. 100 Mbps is not available in all areas and is dependent on the service address.